Wednesday 1 July 2015

Blog-A-Second

I feel completely disengaged and dejected today.   I hope writing this blog would take off some of the hard feelings and mental stress in my mind.  It happened last year to me when my manager called me to give me the bad news.   I was expecting a promotion and I hoped it would happen, but for the bad news that was opened up in front of me.   I felt horrible, broken, down and dis-engaged that day.   I was unable to talk to my own family members that evening.   I remember the saying, "If your mind is filled with commotion, then talk it over to someone whom you trust and feel close to your heart,  that commotion would reduce, it would de-stress you a bit".   That is when I decided to blog my feelings.   The blog came to me as my trusted companion and I could vent out all my feelings, share my opinion - good or bad.   You can read that blog here https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140729180255-239933340-your-career-development-is-in-your-hands?trk=prof-post

No comments:

Post a Comment