Sunday 9 September 2012

Inspirational Video - Attitude is Altitude


This is a story of Nick Vujicic who was born with no arms and no legs.  It was not his mistake. Neither it was his parents' mistake nor society's mistake.  So, whose mistake was it? We could point to God....that's easy for us.


Please watch and share this video. It might better you, your family, your friends
and most importantly, your children. In today's era of crime and corruption, it
is important to look at life with a different perspective.

Believe me, after watching this video, if tears do not whoop out of your eyes,
then you are not a ..... what do I say...!
But, this is an inspirational video that everyone should watch.
Anyone who has an aversion towards life and mankind can see
and learn from this video.
I saw this with my wife and son yesterday and we were so
moved by Nick and his attitude towards life. We felt happy and good after
watching it. We also felt that it was a Sunday well spent.
I thought I should share it with some of my friends like you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbX6mDnMwM

No comments:

Post a Comment